On Wednesday I lost my mobile phone. I don't know how it happened but when I opened my purse to pay for some purchases at Central Airport Plaza my little bag with my credit card and my mobile phone was missing. I thought I might be having a senior moment and had left the phone at home. However, it wasn't there either. I tried calling it to no avail. Then this morning a friend of mine here shot me an email saying that a woman had called her from my phone. This mystery woman said she had found the phone at KFC in Central Airport Plaza. Now I rarely eat at KFC in Ohio so do you think I would be eating it here? The correct answer is no. (hahaha) I have no idea how my mobile got out of my purse and made its way to KFC, but there you have it.
I do have a new phone that I purchased yesterday at Kad Suan Kaew.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Don't you mean you lost J's phone?? lol
HAHAHA!!!!! Yes! J's phone!!lol
I actually was not going to write about it but then the phone turned up!
I bought a new phone and was hoping to beg for mercy!!
Post a Comment