Friday, January 8, 2010

Kao Soi or Chiang Mai Noodle

Kao Soi (pronounced kinda like Cow Soy) is a famous, yummy dish served in many places in Chiang Mai. Today for lunch we stopped at a bustling Thai restaurant and had their version. As it turns out this particular restaurant is well known. I found a posting about it along with more information on Kao Soi. Check out the link Kao Soi . When we come home and you are interested in trying this delicious meal, let me know and we will make it for you. Will's version rivals the locals!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

That looks awesome... I read the article, it seems like they use a lot coconut in there dishes. Not a fan, but always up to try something new. Did the rain simmer down? Read that story too, be careful!!!!

Josh Westfall said...

I agree with Julia. Looks awesome....

Unknown said...

Couldn't help but smile when you said that dad's rivals the local's dish. :)
Can't wait to try it.
Miss you guys.

Ben Schiller said...

That does look great.