12 for Athens
2 for Chiang Mai
2 for Phuket
1 for Other ( who wrote other and where did you have in mind??)
Now, I want you to know that I am very touched that you want us to stay in Athens. And we love Athens! Our favorite restaurant in the world is in Athens.
The BEST dogs are in Athens.

And of course so much of our family is in Athens. (or at least a car drive away)
But since you have now had time to see a bit more of Thailand, Chiang Mai specifically, here is another chance to voice your opinion. So refresh your memory by re-reading our experience and cast your vote again!
Thanks,
Natalie
3 comments:
I agree with the Thai drink you were talking about. Maybe that and a good friendly dinner. And I had also thought about the bamboo when you leave as the parting gift you were telling me about.
well, I voted Phuket, mainly for selfish reasons. Chiang Mai has the congregation, you have spent the most time there and considering that you're in a new country, I can see how Chiang Mai might be the best for a transition to a new country; However! (note exclamation) Phuket has an English group and to start out in a group could be so exciting and rewarding (not to mention it's kinda near the water). So! (note exclamation again) Either one is great, but I still vote Phuket.
I voted for other. I meant Alaska, of course!
Post a Comment