Friday, December 4, 2009

Arrived!

Hello everyone!!
We arrived in Bangkok at 11:30pm Friday night Bangkok time. or 11:30 am Athens time.
J met us at the airport and we dropped our luggage at her apartment before heading out to get a therapeutic Thai Reflexology session. Will picked up a Tiger and Som Tom on the way.
Weather is amazing 79 degrees. (J was cold)
More later. Will is asleep and I'm heading there.
Love,
Nat

3 comments:

marie-gael said...

you're ... in the future!

Linda said...

I am so glad that you set up a blog to record your experiences in Thailand. I'm going to enjoy reading your blog.

Give Julie my warm Christian love.

Enjoy!!

Linda said...

I'm so glad that you set up a blog to record your experiences in Thailand. I will enjoy reading your posts.

Please give Julie my warm Christian love.

Enjoy!!! We had snow today. Cold.