Khata Noi looks to be mostly scenery and quiet...little to do. Nai Yang has a little bit of shopping and is considered to be in its busy season December/January. So I guess it depends if you want to shop a little and get some items from the area, or...if you are just simply getting away from everything. Either way, you deserve the break and I hope you are able to relax and enjoy it!
2 comments:
i'm voting phuket b/c it's been my dream destination for a long time.
Khata Noi looks to be mostly scenery and quiet...little to do. Nai Yang has a little bit of shopping and is considered to be in its busy season December/January. So I guess it depends if you want to shop a little and get some items from the area, or...if you are just simply getting away from everything. Either way, you deserve the break and I hope you are able to relax and enjoy it!
Post a Comment