Wednesday, December 9, 2009

And the WINNER

We spent today exploring and found a cool place to stay for a few days....until we find another cool place to stay. I know. Decisions, decisions, decisions.
Will loves this fruit that looks unappetizing. It is brown and fuzzy on the outside but is tasty to him. Have no idea what the name is. I still haven't tried it, but I've heard from some other of my friends (S and J) that they're great. Soooo I'll let you know what they're like when I finally do try them. That's why he is not paying attention to where he is going. He's digging into his 25b bag of fruit.




I on the other hand had Coconut Shrimp with Thai Sweet Chili sauce and a Coconut "pretty drink". Do I need to open another poll to determine which is more popular??

3 comments:

Athens Runner Girl said...

If the fruit is kind of hairy, prickly and the inside is kind of tart--I loved them and would like to know the name.

Also--it really is a pretty coconut drink. Fresh coconut...mmmmmmmm

Jules said...

The weather looks perfect! Looks like you found a good spot.

I don't know which fruit that is...there are several hairy and prickly fruits.

RM said...

Would love to taste the fruit too. Include a pic of it please. Everything at home is fine just COLD!!!! Wish we were there with you. R&B Muhn
Tell us more food experiences (along the people exp. too of course)